Date(s) - 10/05/2019
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Radisson Blu Hotel
Categories No Categories
Annual Conference taking place from 10-11 May 2019 in the Radisson Blu Hotel in Vilnius, Lithuania. This year’s Annual Conference marks the 30th Anniversary of EMSP and we invite you to participate at the gala dinner to celebrate this occasion.
The theme of the 2019 EMSP Annual Conference is: Digital Health in MS Management.
At the 2019 conference there will be public sessions on the following topics:
- • Latest developments in Brain Health in a digitalised world
- • Access to new technologies to MS patients: trends vs. real needs
- • Digital health and Patient Report Outcomes: how to influence decision-making processes (pricing, reimbursement, QoL indicators)
- • How can improved policies support the further development of digital health in MS management: Priorities of the MS community across Europe
- o Role of MS organisation and patients in influencing policies
I will be speaking during the Setting the Scene: Latest developments in brain health in a digitalised world session, taking place on Friday 10th May, 10AM – 12 AM. The topic is How can digital health improve patients’ involvement in MS research?